September 1 – 8, 2014. For a limited time, Canadian residents can enjoy 20% off prevailing rates (as quoted on the Disney Cruise Line website) on the September 1, 2014 7-night Alaska sailing and the September 8, 2014 4-night repositioning cruise to San Diego departing from Vancouver, Canada!
Proof of Canadian Residency required.
Save 20% off of an Alaska Disney Cruise for select cruise dates.
Offer valid only for Categories 4A-11C. The number of staterooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Valid on September 1, 2014 7-night and September 8, 2014 4-night Disney Wonder sailings departing from Vancouver, Canada only.
- Rate does not include Government Taxes and Fees of approximately US$100 (subject to change) for 7-Night Alaska cruises or US$55 per person (subject to change) for 4-Night repositioning cruise to San Diego, Gratuities or Port Adventures.
- Offer applies to categories 4A – 11C.
- Offer excludes suites and categories with restrictions (IGT, OGT, VGT).
- This offer cannot be combined with other offers, discounts or onboard credits.
- Must indicate booking code CAN at time of booking. Proof of Canada residency required at time of check-in.
- Rates in U.S. Dollars.
- Offer subject to Disney Cruise Line Booking Terms and Conditions
Discount will be available as long as there are discounted rooms on the cruises, there is no expiration date.
Tiki Room Tips
Who does love a Disney Cruise? This is a great way to save on a Disney Cruise, especially if you live close to Vancouver. Consider paying a bit more and getting a balcony. Normally, say, in the Caribbean, there isn’t much to see from your veranda except for water or the occasional island. But in Alaska, the ship moves through the inside page quite slowly, and you go on an Alaska cruise to see the beauty, not sit on a beach. It’s hard to see the beauty if you are in an inside stateroom.
Other Discounts available for similar dates